Vent Axia ACM100 4 Inch Inline Extractor Fan
0 in stock.
3-5 Working Day Delivery
Vent Axia ACM100 17104010 100mm 4" In-Line Extractor Fan
- Quieter and two and a half times the extraction rate of the conventional extractor fan.
- Separate footplate for easy installation.
- Detachable spigots for simple connection to ducting in awkward spaces.
- Motor body chassis rotates to provide connection in acute spaces.
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
The ACM utilises a 'mixed-flow' impeller, allowing it to develop much higher air pressures in the chassis. This makes it considerably more powerful than an equivalent axial fan (about 2.5 times the extraction rate) and means that it push air along longer duct runs - up to 12 metres.
Here at Extractor Fans Shop, we also like the rotatable chassis which is extremely compact and lightweight and is perfect for installation above the bathroom, even in tight loft spaces or ceiling voids. The ACM100 may be operated by humidistat 563550A module below.
|Airflow Cubic Metresper Hour
|187 / 255 m³/h
|Airflow Litresper Second
|52 / 71 l/s
|16 / 22 dB[A] @ 3 m
|(L)298 mm x (H)220 mm x (W)178 mm
|High Fan Speed
|Low Fan Speed
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|Number of Phases
|Number of Speeds
|Previously Known As
|Safety Cut Out
|Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P.)
|BS EN ISO 9001
|-5 - +50°C